- Tips for writing great unit tests
- Make each test orthogonal (i.e., independent) to all the others
- Don’t make unnecessary assertions.
- Mock out all external services and state
- Avoid unnecessary preconditions
- Test only one code unit at a time.
- Don’t unit test configuration settings.
- Name your unit tests clearly and consistently.
Team Foundation Server
Azure Service Fabric
- Azure Service Fabric SDK
- Get started with Reliable Services
- Connect and communicate with services in Service Fabric